Lots going on over the last few weeks, and I’m so behind in reporting it that I’m just going to do bullet points, in something approaching reverse chronological order:
- My beloved honeywuzzle plumtreeblossom is cooking me eggs and ham and toast for breakfast. Om nom nom!
- We saw Despicable Me last night and really enjoyed it.
- I feel like I’m hitting my groove at the new job, and feeling really good about it.
- Talked to bcat1 recently; she and the babies are doing really well. They’ve started rolling over and are just starting the process of learning to crawl. My mother silverlibre is going to visit in August, while papa spacechicken is visiting family in Canada.
- The festival went really really well! We sold out most of the nights, which is unusual. (We usually sell out one or two.) The cast party was lots of fun, but judging by the scandalous things I’ve been hearing, we may have left a bit too early. As I posted earlier, I have photos from the show plumtreeblossom directed up, and hope to get photos of the rest of the shows up soon.
- Oh, speaking of photos, yesterday after going in to work for an upgrade I took a bunch of photos of the building I work in, also to be posted soon. Practical it’s not, but it sure is pretty.
- I love living in Boston. cathijosephine and I have been going to a series of free outdoor classical concerts. Now that she’s done with the semester’s classes, plumtreeblossom can join us for some of them.
- I’m really enjoying the summer, with walks along the river and lots of good outdoor time. plumtreeblossom and I are going to the beach next weekend.